More often than not patients visiting my office often do not prepare for their visit. The points of concern are rarely written down, the older records and investigations are missing and patients don’t talk about their allergies and prior medical conditions. For patients with long standing diseases the papers are often in taters or missing. We can make more time for interaction and problem solving if the patients organize their medical records to make their visit more productive.Dr. Raman Tanwar, MCh, Urologist and Andrologist
You can follow this checklist to make your visit more Productive
- Organize your medical records datewise in a folder
- Carry your latest prescriptions from other doctors as well
- Write down all your symptoms and concerns on a piece of paper or your mobile device
- Try to bring one and only one attendant with you
- Locate the centre well before your appointment date and arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to the appointment
- Please cooperate with our team to assist you with the consultation
If you have any doubts or concerns please call us at our helpline numbers for further assistance.
You must be logged in to post a comment.